How to find information and services on Ohio.gov
- Visit our Are you looking...? section for the most popular information and services
- Try searching Ohio.gov – for help, see search tips
- Visit our Agencies page for agency contact information and websites
- View the Ohio.gov sitemap
- If you need more personal assistance, try:
Individual and school district income tax questions
If you have questions about the ID Quiz, watch the tutorial. If you did not pass the quiz online, call 1-855-855-7579 to see if a representative can assist you. If ultimately you cannot pass the identity quiz, you will be required to fax or mail the requested documentation to ODT to prove your identity.
Business tax questions
Labor law questions
Contact the Department of Commerce's Bureau of Wage and Hour Administration at firstname.lastname@example.org or 614-644-2239.
Ohio Business Gateway/OBG Electronic Filing questions
Call the Help Desk at 866-OHIO-GOV (866-644-6468) and select the option of the next filing you need to make, even for general questions or help logging in.
Child Support Customer Service Web Portal questions
Call the Department of Job and Family Services Office of Child Support at 800-686-1556.
Cash assistance/food assistance/child care questions
For help with the Department of Job and Family Services Online Benefit Application, contact your County Department of Job and Family Services.
Are you working on a project about Ohio and would like to order printed materials?
- Order a free map
- Request free travel brochures at our travel and tourism site
- The Secretary of State offers a publication called Profile Ohio — it provides information about Ohio's statehood, government structure, and locations and people of interest. Order copies by mail or view Profile Ohio online.
Your feedback is always welcome. Contact us and let us know what works for you and what you think needs improvement.